Preparing for a photo session is probably the most difficult part of getting your photo’s done….
When? Where? What to wear!? Style? How prepared to I need to be? What do I bring? Endless questions. At least that is how I am before I get photographed.
So, us gals at Strawberry Patch want to make it a little easier to prepare for a Newborn Photo Session in 5 easy steps.
1) Contact your photographer before your due date and hash out all the details.
2) Friend your photographer on Facebook (if you both have it) or exchange phone numbers.
3) Photo Session day! When your photographer arrives TRY to pick a time when Baby is….
These four things make for a restful, patient baby that will let us photograph all the beautiful details.
4) Have any special “props” picked out and ready to go. If you have a particular outfit that Grandma knitted for Baby and you want it included either have Baby in it or have it ready. Any hats or headbands…. any Blankets or Toys… anything that is special to YOU!
5) Have FUN! Communicate with your photographer. Let them know what YOU want for your session, make sure you are comfortable and happy. This is such an exciting time to chronicle in your life! Enjoy it!
Hope this helps! And we hope you photograph you and your Newborn some day!